» A LOOK INTO A SOCIAL ECOLOGY
A cooperative urban rengineering // Autonomous civic infrastructures
Buildings are institutions that celebrates the social, the technological and the environmental parameters of its surroundings.
Platform of cultural expressions and coexisting for art groups, urban biodiversity and grassroots movements.
- First Prize for Urban and Landscape Design IV Architecture Biennale of Maracaibo, Venezuela 2013
- “Caracas del Valle al Mar: Guía de Arquitectura y Paisaje” Iván González Viso, María Isabel Peña
- Ministry of Urban Agriculture Research Fellowship Caracas 2017
» CONSCIOUS AND MINDFUL, RETURN TO INDUSTRIALIZATION.
Post oil landscapes: Artificial environments and diverse ecologies. Reuse and reprogramable objects, artifacts and territories on disuse.
Buildings are primarily assemblies, instruments of engagement between public art interventions and collective installations that pup-up values and cultural manifestations.
The projects integrates applied science and local traditions as a sustainable approach to human, environmental and material resources.
- MÉXTROPOLI 2018 La Alameda, Mexico
- Elam School of Fine Arts International Artist In Residence At The University of Auckland 2014
- JA.CA Art and Technology Center. Artist Residence
- Architecture and Landscape Exhibition Salón de Arquitectura de Interiores La Esmeralda
- Liga #16 for Architecture supported by Graham Foundation. Curatorial text by Josep María Montaner. Mexico 2014
» BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS, NOT ONLY INFRASTRUCTURES
More programing, less construction.
Buildings are interventions that promote political consciousness and civic responses.
Public infrastructures that enhances and supports local talents, traditions and multiple intelligences in forms of labour.
Public knowledge factories that trigger abstract thinking, creative performance and new learning and pedagogical processes.
» FAST ASSEMBLING SLOW ARCHITECTURE
Reengineering Communities // Ecologies of Desires
Buildings are a logistic chain of events that, eventually, could transform into a complex social, performative and environmental apparatus.
The process develops a series of hybrid and flexible civic artifacts that promote cultural activities to regenerate the existing ecosystem and degraded context redefining the urban life.
- National Geographic Social Fellowship 2017